Thank you for choosing tripkatta for the best travel experience. We take all efforts to ensure that you have a warm and a delightful holiday experience. We devote keen attention to every minute detail of your tour. At the same time, we request you to read and follow the below Terms and Conditions. In order to use this Website you must give your unqualified consent to these terms and conditions and if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions then you may not use this site in any way. Therefore, please make sure you read the terms and conditions very carefully to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a hassle-free and enjoyable tour.
terms & conditions
- By ordering any of our tour packages, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at tripkatta.com, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by tripkatta as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside tripkatta’s control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- tripkatta travel in style reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any tour packages from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our tour packages, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at tripkatta.com, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at tripkatta.com for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by tripkatta as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to tripkatta will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request tripkatta to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting these conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside tripkatta’s control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that tripkatta is released from obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and tour packages, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All tour packages remain tripkatta’s property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents’ permission to buy from tripkatta.com.
All transfers conducted through tripkatta.com are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is “Session Cookies”. During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A “Session Cookie” is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use tripkatta.com without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On tripkatta.com we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
tripkatta reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, tripkatta has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. tripkatta shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Square pace is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on https://tripkatta.com
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the rights to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a Tour are reserved by tripkatta. Refund would be calculated considering various factors such as Total number of Guests, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, airlines, coach operators, etc. The decision given by tripkatta on the quantum of refund shall be final and will be paid directly to you.
Some information that you should have about refund:
- Refunds, if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Where bookings are made through our Preferred Sales Partners (PSPs), the refunds will be routed through them.
- Refunds (if any) will be processed as per the applicable terms and conditions and will be interest free. The company shall not be liable to pay any interest on the amount refunded to the guest.
- Refund processing takes time ranging from minimum 30 days to 60 days depending upon the season
- Incase the guest holds Valid Visa or Visa fee is directly paid by guests at consulate, refund will be processed within 7 working days upon submission of Visa Copy.
No refund will be payable:
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for Air Inclusive departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non-refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.